12-Day Denali by Rail Explorer - Southbound Cruisetour
04/02/2023 through 09/05/2024
04/02/2023 through 09/16/2024
Norwegian Cruise Line
For train buffs seeking a Denali and Fairbanks experience, relaxing travel days and three segments on the rails of Alaska Railroad.
Unique to this tour:
- Two Deluxe Dome Railcar segments on the rails of Alaska Railroad
- Gold panning at historic Gold Dredge #8
- Brief city tour of Fairbanks
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher's kennel for a private tour
- Explore Denali with a 7-hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- So much more…
Special Benefits To Norwegian Cruisetours:
- All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides
- 12- and 14-day Cruisetours include a visit with an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher
- Guaranteed animal sightings
- All tours feature travel on the rails of Alaska Railroad
*Hotel is subject to change.
Denali National Park
Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier (Cruising)
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us