The Main Tower was completed in the year 2000 and has quickly become one of the most popular sights in Frankfurt. It measures 200 meters and invites the general public to visit its rooftop observation platform. From there, you will have the most spectacular panoramic view of Frankfurt and the surrounding region.
- Address: Neue Mainzer Straße 52-58, Frankfurt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 69 36 50 47 40
- More Info: www.maintower.de
- More Info: Opening hours & Tickets: www.maintower.de/en/observation-deck-more/opening-hours / Restaurant: www.maintower-restaurant.de
- More Info: d54fe3547fd8e2e2539f66af5c43cb2387d2dcb8
Do & See
Frankfurt am Main, the bustling metropolis in the heart of Europe, is known for its unusual contrasts: historical attractions, as the Römerberg with its half-timbered houses, the Emperors' Cathedral or St Paul's Church, are just a stone's throw away from the unique skyline, extraordinary cultural offers, a real shopping eldorado and numerous events throughout the year, which make Frankfurt the perfect destination for an exciting city break.