One of the oldest and most significant museum foundations in Germany and one of the world's most outstanding art museums, featuring masterpieces from seven centuries of art. Here you will find works of art by masters like Rembrandt, Renoir, Rubens, Van Eyck and Botticelli. The completion of the Städel's underground extension is one of the most important events in the art institute's long and celebrated history. The groundbreaking architecture of the new hall is a must-see for visitors of Frankfurt.
- Address: Schaumainkai 63, Frankfurt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 69 60 50 980
- More Info: www.staedelmuseum.de
- Address: 10:00-18:00 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday) 10:00-21:00 (Thursday, Friday)
- Address: Underground U1, U2, U3 and U8 to "Schweizer Platz"
- More Info: www.facebook.com/staedelmuseum