Another good place to try the famous apple wine is at the Dauth Schneider. You can find it in a cellar down a cobblestoned street. German and international food including seasonal specialities are served here. Enjoy dishes such as grilled spare ribs with sauerkraut, boiled beef with Frankfurter green sauce, Frankfurter sausages, Wiener Schnitzel and much more.
- Address: Neuer Wall 5-7, Klappergasse 39, Frankfurt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 69 61 35 33
- More Info: www.dauth-schneider.de
- More Info: 11:30-24:00 (daily)
- Address: Bus 30, 36: Affentorplatz
- More Info: www.facebook.com/dauthschneider